[I strongly encourage you to subscrine to Dr. Berg’s YouTube Channel and be sure to “like” all of the videos that you find beneficial]
“In this video, Dr. Berg talks about the hidden nutritional deficiencies. There are hidden sources of why people have these nutritional deficiencies despite taking vitamins. Nutrients are the helper factors that help chemistry work well through the body by formation of body tissue and the body chemicals to allow these chemical process to occur, protection against diseases and protects cells against the damage.
1. Low Stomach Acid (Stomach) – Not having enough hydrochloric acid will give hard time absorption of minerals (calcium, magnesium, phosphorus) and trace minerals (zinc, selenium, etc.). Stomach acid is needed to help breakdown protein into amino acids. One of the purpose of having stomach acid is to kill off microbes.
2. Low Bile (Gallbladder) – The gallbladder is not working or is missing, you wouldn’t be able to get the sufficient fat soluble vitamins (vitamin A, D, E, K), essential fatty acids, DHA and Omega 3 fatty acids.
Vitamin A: For the eyes, immune system and sinuses
Vitamin D: Bone pain, depression, immune problems
Vitamin E: Tired, low tolerance to stress, low endurance
Vitamin K: K1 and K2 is really important in driving calcium out of the soft tissues, arteries and joints.
3. Low Enzymes (Pancreas) – The pancreas produces most of the enzymes in the body. People who have diabetes or pre-diabetes doesn’t have the capacity of pancreatic function and not having enough enzymes will have all sorts of undigested incomplete food particles that could create bloating and gas.
4. SIBO or Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth – microbes are growing in the place where it shouldn’t be, the microbes then will eat up all the nutrients. 90% of the nutrients absorption happens in the small intestine.
5. Decrease Flora (Friendly Bacteria called the microbiome) – by taking antibiotic or being exposed to glyphosate in GMO foods that kills of the microbes and without the flora, it wouldn’t recycle the bile. The flora is important in breaking down fiber and helps make vitamins.
6. Raw Vegetables/Nuts/Seeds – There are certain compounds in raw foods that are protective anti-oxidants.
7. Insulin Resistance – The purpose of insulin is not just to help regulate blood sugars but also helps to absorb nutrients in the cell.
8. Non-food based vitamins – Synthetic vitamins are not based on foods and is made from chemicals.
9. Bad Diet – Fix the diet first, then add the supplements.”