“Men looking for a girlfriend should not date British women, according to controversial dating guru, Richard La Ruina. He says British women are ‘overweight’ and ‘entitled’ and Eastern European girls are more feminine, well-mannered and better looking. He joins Good Morning Britain alongside sex and relationships journalist Felicity Morse, who thinks his view perpetuates a damaging perception of female attractiveness.“
Note: What we see in this video is a major missed opportunity. Rather than engaging in ad hominems, false innuendo, and school-aged sophistry, the hosts could have really opened up the topic to serious, intelligent debate. I do not share the guest’s emphasis on physical beauty; however, it is a fact that an increasing number of British men are looking for serious relationships with women outside of the U.K. — and it is well worth investigating why. Even if you disagree with his particular taste in women (i.e., his particular view of what constitutes feminine beautiful), and even if you believe his language on the appeal of native English women is too much of a broad-brush, there is an underlying reality that forms the basis of his viewpoint. This reality is shared by many in Britain, and in the Western world at large, and the numbers are growing.
What is the reality at hand? It’s simple: western women, especially those who view themselves as (second, third, and fourth wave) feminists, are becoming less and less attractive to more and more men. As it pertains to hyper-liberal England, consider the following references, and see if you can piece together the obvious (that is, why so many Brits are fed up with dating the natives and are seeking love/long-term relationships/marriage abroad):
- Divorce (British women are twice as likely to initiate divorce than British men):
- Alcoholism (average daily drinks equals three for both women and men with half of British women having a drinking problem):
- British women now among top drinkers in the world
- Half of British women have a drink problem, shocking figures reveal
- Alcohol-related deaths among UK women at highest rate in 10 years
- Warning over middle-class women drinkers: Educated UK women have worst alcohol problem in West as they try to keep up with men and further their careers
- Why British women are fat, grumpy, wine o’clock ‘alcoholics’: SAMANTHA BRICK on how she was exactly the same… until she learned to drink like a Frenchwoman
- The U.K. Is ninth in the ten most unfaithful countries in the world
- The U.K. Is Third In The Top 5 Countries Where Married Women Cheat Soonest
- In the U.K., 21% of women and 45% of men cheat on their partners per one study
- In the U.K., 30.9% of women and 40.4% of men cheat on their partners per another study
- The rise of female infidelity: As more and more women have affairs, a provocative book claims to lay bare what’s behind the increase
- Barely a third of British people now think an extra-marital affair would put their relationship under strain, an official study suggests.
- Domestic Abuse
Note that in the U.S., Millennial women have higher rates of infidelity than millennial men: Study; if this study is accurate, it doesn’t bode well at all for American society (to say the least). Another source states that:
Among ever-married adults ages 18 to 29, women are slightly more likely than men to be guilty of infidelity (11% vs. 10%). But this gap quickly reverses among those ages 30 to 34 and grows wider in older age groups. Infidelity for both men and women increases during the middle ages. Women in their 60s report the highest rate of infidelity (16%), but the share goes down sharply among women in their 70s and 80s. By comparison, the infidelity rate among men in their 70s is the highest (26%), and it remains high among men ages 80 and older (24%). Thus, the gender gap in cheating peaks among the oldest age group (ages 80+): a difference of 18 percentage points between men and women.
It would be interesting to see if the U.K. stats are similar.
Conclusion: The fact is, there are men and women who cheat in all societies. However, men who want a stable, monogamous relationship are now having to increasingly seek women from outside of Western Europe/Western Society — this is especially true for millennials. No intelligent male, seeking a lifelong partnership with a woman, wants to choose one that tends towards promiscuity, infidelity, alcohol abuse, etc. (they don’t tend to make the best wives or mothers).
In the past, it was women who most had to put up with infidelity/adultery; now, as the tide turns, men are increasingly beginning to feel this pain. As more women “act like men,” more families resultingly suffer. The answer is for both men and women to place an extremely high value on abstinence, marriage, and monogamy. However, both the U.S. and the U.K. (and other western nations) are moving away from the ideal, not closer to it. God help us, because it is the youth who will suffer most (and end up far worse than their parents). We simply do not need a nation of whores and whoremongers; sluts and slutmakers; the played and the players; seeing that whorishness is never beautiful, sexy, liberating, or hot — except to abject fools. What we need is a nation where honour, integrity, and virtue are valued. If you messed up, step up, and turn from such behaviour going forward (no one’s perfect; it’s today > on that counts). If we do not make a change soon, society will become one libertine, hedonistic nightmare (think Nero and Caligula’s Rome, Sodom and Gomorrah, Pompeii, and other nations that collapsed, or substantially lost its glory, due to their rampant immoral behaviour).