Dr. Berg talks about how to do the kidney detox flush. The kidney filters out a tremendous amount of waste through the body. It filters the blood and recycle a lot of nutrients but gets rid of the waste. Consume these vegetables for 3 – 4 days every two months. If it is a powder, have about 2.5 each in a shake.
Three Different Vegetables to Use: (Juice/Blend or Consume as a Whole Plant/Salad):
- Parsley – This is extremely nutrient-dense. It has vitamin C, vitamin A, carotenoids, phytonutrients, diuretic and Apigenin (lower uric acid).
- Dandelion Greens – This is good for the liver and kidney. Diuretic and good to lower uric acid.
- Celery – Diuretic and good to lower uric acid, blood pressure, lower stress level and good night sleep.
Benefits of this Detox Flush
- Flush uric acids and oxalate stones / toxins
- Provide tons of phytonutrients – will lower oxidative stress, decrease inflammation and protects the cell against toxic environment.
- Increase urine flow
- Supply vitamins and minerals